RNB Plumbing & Heating Services can 'flush out' your central heating system to improve its performance and save you money!
Keep internal corrosion at bay and maintain your boiler in tip-top condition.
What is Power Flushing?
Power Flushing is the process of removing or 'flushing out' a build up of 'sludge', deposits from central heating systems. This can make your heating system more efficient and help save you money by avoiding the need for repairs.
Why should I have Power Flushing?
Over the life span of a central heating system, black iron oxide, often referred to as 'sludge' will build up in the system.
This can badly affect the efficiency of your heating system if remedial action is not taken in time. The 'sludge' builds up until it starts to block pipes, which in turn prevents the radiators from distributing heat effectively around your home.
If the system is not power flushed to make the heating system run efficiently it can lead to very high fuel bills and if the boiler breaks down some or all of your central heating system may need to be replaced.
How do I know if my central heating system needs Power Flushing?
Symptoms of an unhealthy heating system include:
- Getting black or brown water out of the radiators when bleeding
- Radiators needing bleeding frequently
- Cold areas on radiators
- f the boiler is loud or cuts out prematurely
- Repeated pump failure
RNB Plumbing & Heating Services can diagnose the problem with your central heating system and fix it for you - please contact us.
What are the benefits of Power Flushing?
There are several benefits of Power Flushing. It:
- Improves central heating efficiency
- Prevents build up of oxidative 'sludge'
- Extends the lifespan of your radiators
- Improves water circulation
- Reduces boiler noise.
Not to mention that...
- Your heating will come on quicker
- You will have hotter radiators
- You will save money on your heating bills
- And it can all be done in a day with no fuss or mess
How much does Power Flushing Cost?
It all depends on the type of central heating system you have. Rest assured that Power Flushing can save you money over time.